Subscribe

Monday, November 6, 2017

a piece of gossip

I'm sort of doing the NaNo bit.

I'm trying to write at least 1000 words or more a day to finish one of my three books that I'm messing with right now.

Deadly Flames, Mortal Voice, or Under the Dragon's Tail.

I've been working more on Mortal Voice right now since I keep getting little scenes in my head about it every day. Besides I need a break from Flames as I got stuck. Tail is getting a bit of work as well. Both Tail and Mortal are coming along nicely. With Flames I'm not sure how much bitchiness I want with Santino before I kick her to the curb in this book.  As I've said she gets her comeuppance in Wind/Air. 

Silver is poisonous to my vampires. They have allergic reactions to it much like humans do to their allergens. A touch causes a rash, a stab with a silver knife causes them to seize up, and a silver bullet can kill them. The killer in Wind/Air uses silver chains, silver knives, and silver bullets, torturing the vampires before killing them.  I'm not sure I want to go all the way with Santino or just to the beginning of the torture before she is rescued. Decisions, decisions.

Toby's book and my short story are with Sharon. However, she broke her leg and is in the hospital so I don't know if or when they will get done. So you' all will just have to wait. When I talked with her she said she was doing fine but was going to have a long recovery. I hope she stays in good health otherwise..

 Also when I finish the other stories you might have to wait then too. Can't tell what's what right now.

I got another day off from work. My schedule was just not working for me what with on-line college, work, and writing. So I chatted with the new boss at work and changed my workdays a bit. I was just not able to work on everything without another day.

 Hopefully, everything will work out.

College isn't going smoothly. I can't seem to get the hang of APA style. I just don't understand some of it at all and the rest just barely. Maybe it's been too long since I've been to school.  I'm calling my academic/Finance advisor.



No comments:

Post a Comment