Subscribe

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Words,Words

My sort of NaNo bit is coming along.

1774 words so far today which makes it up to 7,010 words on Mortal Voice and 31,776 on Tail. I want to get them both done NOW!  The problem with writing is writing. :)

I wish I could just take it from my brain and zap it on the page. It's all there in my brain but finding the words sometimes just makes me frustrated.

I already got a cover and title for the next book in the Mortal Voice series. I just saw this public domain picture and it screamed next book. So I did a cover.

I used my line 'read the earth like a medium hears the dead' in Mortal Voice. She's explaining her gift and the agent doesn't believe her so she tells him that.

Mortal Voice is a little different from the Elemental Voice series. Mortal is set in our world without vampires and the law enforcement is skeptical about psychics. She and her partner own a company called Necro-Covery that helps find missing persons--and dead bodies--instead of being a FBI consultant.  Her 'gift' is a little different as well. You could say Elemental is the dream and Mortal is the reality. I might even have Jaci write my Elemental series in Mortal. :)

I need to write a blurb for Mortal as well. Something to entice the readers to buy. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment