Subscribe

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Changes

As you can see I changed some things on the blog.

I like these images so I may stay with them for a while. I got the eye from dreamstime and it's copyrighted by Andrea Kodydkova. So I'll make sure I put that there before I set it for sure.

The pic for my book link is supposed to be the back of the main female character in Mortal Voice.  She has longer hair than Sara and eyes the color of grass. They both have similar dressing styles as they don't go for fancy things, but Jaci likes summer dresses and  large Tees over leggings with knee-high boots while Sara prefers jeans and tees more. That doesn't mean Jaci doesn't wear them occasionally, but she rather wear the dresses.

Jaci is pronounced like Jackie. I know someone with this name and liked  the spelling.

I've been messing with Canva again and made another cover for Mortal Voice.

This is about an earth voice who works with an ex-detective, and two anthropologist in a company called Necro-Covery.

She finds the bodies and the anthropologists help identify and dig them up. The ex-detective is now a PI and they use his license for the searching part.

I just love this cover.

The picture was in public domain so free.

I've been working on Mortal and got 2296 words so far. I wanted to get the two scenes in my head out before I forgot them. My memory can be a sieve some times.





I've also did two more of the Fallborn series covers.

The story with magic and dragons is going to be called Through the Dragon's Eye. She's the Voice at the Temple of the Goddess(Mother Nature) and gets called to a ruin in the woods near town. It had once been a temple and a murder occurred there.  The dragon beneath was awakened and takes a shine to her.

The other cover is for Beneath the Dragon's Wings.  I only had a picture of a woman standing beneath wings hanging on the wall. More will come no doubt.

All the Fallborn are going to be PG13--No sex.

I think maybe I'll change the eye to a crime scene picture that I saw. That way it goes with my title. I'm scared of using those dreamstime images that aren't public domain..




No comments:

Post a Comment