Subscribe

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Just a line

Chapt. 9 in Mortal Voice.

The presumptive test on the wood chipper at the caught killer's place(Harlow) showed the presence of blood,. and there's a male body/remains under the shed in the back. Who is it? Did Harlow kill him?

The other cannibal (Hastings) is out on bail. He and Jaci had a little run-in in the sheriff's office. Is she going to be his next victim or is he going to disappear like he planned?

Next up is the scene when they meet one of Harlow's vicitm's father.

 I haven't worked on either Flames or Tail. I've been obsessed with Mortal. It's like I have to get it done first before I can finish my elemental voice series. I have dreams about writing and when I get up I sit down and write a few pages of Mortal as if I had written it before.  .Maybe my subconscious is writing it!

 In my waking dreams it's a hit and garnishes interest in my elemental voice series.  Don't we all wish that?

Anyway, I'm plugging away at it, page by page.

I had a dream the other night about my Alliance series. Which brought up my other blogs, both Alliance and Sidereal. I changed Sidereal a bit, but I hadn't messed with Alliance. Maybe this dream was a stirring of my subconscious to look at my Alliance blog.

I'm working on organizing my writing area. I straightened my hand-written notes, but my desk is still a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment