Subscribe

Monday, November 20, 2017

Just a bit of Organizing

My reference cabinet is organized now.

All the books I use for my writing is in this cabinet as well as a few of my writing magazines. Dictionaries and books of names, old handbooks are all here.

On top is my collection of fall and Halloween solar dancers to get me in the mood for murder. :)

Also on top is a mug full of pens and bookmarks I collected from other authors and around town. Never know when you'll need a pen or a bookmark for research.

My desk is still messy as is the two boxes next to it. They have my raw notes and business papers. That's next on my list to organize.



Still working on Mortal Voice. There seems to be two hospital scenes in my head so I'm going with the flow. Seems the one WBI agent wants to confront Paul in the hospital about his past and why he's working with Jaci.  Also the sheriff returns their SUV after their night at the hospital. So two scenes at the hospital.

Next up the scene at the caught killer's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment